“steal the sun” Search Results
448 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gangopadhyay, Sunil 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Uniyal, Sunil 90 poems
- Luhar, Tribhuvandas 8 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Roy, Debi 14 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
894 POEMS FOUND
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- everybody steals and steals, ion untaru
- Sun sun sun, gajanan mishra
- sun, sun, sun, RIC S. BASTASA
- Sunday's Sunset, Lodi Cj Ludovik
- sunday sunday sunday, Shelby Burnside
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- The Death Of Thee's Lover, Ike Thomas
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- A Thespian's Love Affair, Thoughts of a Single Man
43 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Steal The Sun, Allison Moorer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
He who steals a little steals with ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
When van Gogh paints sunflowers, he...
... the planters began by stealing ...
One should steal only where one ...
If you steal from one author, it's ...
No people is wholly civilized where...
They will steal anything, and call ...
Boom, steal the pygmies, Boom, ...