“steal the sun” Search Results
458 POETS FOUND
- Luhar, Tribhuvandas 8 poems
- Roy, Debi 14 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gangopadhyay, Sunil 4 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Uniyal, Sunil 90 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
892 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- everybody steals and steals, ion untaru
- Sun sun sun, gajanan mishra
- sun, sun, sun, RIC S. BASTASA
- sunday sunday sunday, Shelby Burnside
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Where There's Smoke, There's Failure, John W. McEwers
- Mother Theresa's 'Poezia', Masiela Lusha
43 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Steal The Sun, Allison Moorer
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
He who steals a little steals with ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
When van Gogh paints sunflowers, he...
While there's life, there's fear.
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
All stealing is comparative. If you...
Thomas Vaux, 2d Baron Vaux Of Harrowden:
For age with stealing steps Hath ...
They will steal anything, and call ...