“stick shifts and safety belts” Search Results
730 POETS FOUND
- Stickney, Trumbull 23 poems
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Warhol, Andy 0 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
930 POEMS FOUND
- 7. Safety's Smile, Albert Johnson
- Bloody Stick's, Is It Poetry
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- St. Andrew's Day, John Keble
- Andrasta’s Guild, Steve Trimmer
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- Andrea's Wedding, Abigail Pastor
- ANDREA'S REGRETS, gina layog
- Anderson's Piano (the first 3 poems), Sally Evans
85 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
"There?" he asked and ...
Moderation shifts when extremes do.
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
There is always safety in valor.
Henry David Thoreau:
Ah, he is a crooked stick himself.
William Butler Yeats:
An aged man is but a paltry ...
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Andrews: You married him only ...