“sting” Search Results
5 POETS FOUND
125 POEMS FOUND
- Sting Of The Sting Ray, Is It Poetry
- Stinger's Stung by Singer's Tongue after Lewis Carroll Mad Gardener's Song Sylvie and Bruno, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Stinging Nettle, Alfred Edward Housman
- Bee Sting, Juan Olivarez
- We Should Be Stingier, Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- Water that stings, Samuel Eyitayo
- Call Me Stingy, Hontonnu Dominic
- Death Where Is Thy Sting, Robert Founder
- The Sting, Loyd C. Taylor
- A Stingin' Ear, Moth Harris
- This Butterfly Stings, Francis Kokutse
- float like a butterfly sting like a bee, trevor adams
- WOMAN WITH A BEE STING PERFUME, Ombuge M Moses
- Stingray Ballet, Paul Holmes
5 SINGERS FOUND
9 SONGS FOUND
55 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Slander, Whose sting is sharper ...
Float like a butterfly, sting like ...
I pursue pleasure, but stingily, ...
The frost stings sweetly with a ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
Jim said bees wouldn't sting ...
Fame is a bee. It has a song-- It...
Now I'm going to tell you about a ...
Blotting the sun Stinging the ...