“stranger in my own town” Search Results
652 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Myles, Eileen 4 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- de Mendoza, Íñigo López 1 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
889 POEMS FOUND
- strangers but strangers and strangers, Nyein Way
- Town, a town ..., George Oppen
- A STRANGER'S SONNET, Stanley Oguh
- So glad we are—a Stranger'd deem, Emily Dickinson
- Small Town, Not a Ghost Town, Kay Barcelon
- The Stranger's Song, Thomas Hardy
- Strangers' Walk, Mahmoud Darwish
- 'In A House Of Strangers', Linda Winchell
- ' Complete strangers', 'Bri' Bri
- The Town's Unsung Heroes, Francis Duggan
- This Town Our Town Now And Then, Is It Poetry
- strangers' faces, Mark Andrew Hogg
- 'Passing Strangers', B.B. Nothing
- London Bridge In A Stranger's Eye, Ratnakar Rout
109 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Stranger in My Own Town, Outfield
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Hamelin Town's in Brunswick, By ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Taking men into the union is just ...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
With only one life to live we can't...
Borden Chase [Frank Fowler]:
Never like seein' strangers. Guess ...
Archie Randolph Ammons:
stranger, hoist your burdens, get ...
Oscar Hammerstein II:
Some enchanted evening, You may ...