“stranger in my own town” Search Results
652 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Myles, Eileen 5 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Myers, Ernest 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Ed. 2 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
888 POEMS FOUND
- strangers but strangers and strangers, Nyein Way
- Small Town, Not a Ghost Town, Kay Barcelon
- The Stranger's Song, Thomas Hardy
- Town, a town ..., George Oppen
- Strangers' Walk, Mahmoud Darwish
- A Stranger's Love, nicholas boateng
- The Stranger's Friend, Henry Lawson
- A Stranger's Smile, Maureen Brown
- So glad we are—a Stranger'd deem, Emily Dickinson
- 'In A House Of Strangers', Linda Winchell
- The Town's Unsung Heroes, Francis Duggan
- Boys-Town And Girls-Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- A STRANGER'S SONNET, Stanley Oguh
- From town to town, Emmanuel George Cefai
109 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Stranger in My Own Town, Outfield
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Hamelin Town's in Brunswick, By ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Taking men into the union is just ...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
With only one life to live we can't...
Borden Chase [Frank Fowler]:
Never like seein' strangers. Guess ...
Archie Randolph Ammons:
stranger, hoist your burdens, get ...
Oscar Hammerstein II:
Some enchanted evening, You may ...