“stranger in my own town” Search Results
659 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Myles, Eileen 5 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Corcuera 1 poems
- Regalado, Iñigo Ed. 2 poems
890 POEMS FOUND
- strangers but strangers and strangers, Nyein Way
- Small Town, Not a Ghost Town, Kay Barcelon
- Strangers' Walk, Mahmoud Darwish
- The Stranger's Song, Thomas Hardy
- So glad we are—a Stranger'd deem, Emily Dickinson
- A Stranger's Love, nicholas boateng
- London Bridge In A Stranger's Eye, Ratnakar Rout
- Once The Town's Rose, Francis Duggan
- The Stranger's Smile, Leah Ayliffe
- The Stranger's Friend, Henry Lawson
- A Stranger's Smile, Maureen Brown
- Stranger, Stranger, Kassie B
- A STRANGER'S SONNET, Stanley Oguh
- 'In A House Of Strangers', Linda Winchell
109 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Stranger in My Own Town, Outfield
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Hamelin Town's in Brunswick, By ...
E.E. (Edward Estlin) Cummings:
you open always petal by petal ...
Taking men into the union is just ...
Myths, as compared with folk tales,...
With only one life to live we can't...
Archie Randolph Ammons:
stranger, hoist your burdens, get ...
Borden Chase [Frank Fowler]:
Never like seein' strangers. Guess ...
Oscar Hammerstein II:
Some enchanted evening, You may ...