“stranger in my own town” Search Results
722 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Myles, Eileen 11 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- , Alcaeus of Mytilene 7 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
- Myra Morris, 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
909 POEMS FOUND
- Strangers But Strangers And Strangers, Nyein Way
- Small Town, Not A Ghost Town, Kay Barcelon
- Stranger, Stranger, Kassie B
- Town, A Town ..., George Oppen
- Boys-Town And Girls-Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- This Town Our Town Now And Then, Is It Poetry
- In The Town The Rare Town, Emmanuel George Cefai
- From Town To Town, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Town Within Town Lii, Sadiqullah Khan
- A Town Under A Town, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Home Towns V. Cross Towns, Candace Johnson
- Strangers-Friends-Lovers-Stranges, Accidental Emo
- A Stranger-A Friend, ANNABEL CULAJARA
- Stranger Stranger In This Room, David Lampitt
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Every mystery is not mysterious by...
Mcanthony C. Nwatu:
The world is a mystery; to unveil ...
“I knew that nothing stranger had ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Give me a mysteryjust a plain...
Ursula K Le Guin:
If science fiction is the mythology...
History is the myth, the true myth,...
I have forced myself to contradict ...