“swell” Search Results
1 POETS FOUND
- swellam, Shahista 6 poems
57 POEMS FOUND
- Ground Swell, Mark Jarman
- That Wind I Used to Hear it Swelling, Emily Jane Brontë
- The New-Chum Swell, Charles Thatcher
- The Slow Pacific Swell, Yvor Winters
- she is earth in waves to swell, Is It Poetry
- The Scorcher and the Howling Swell, Banjo Paterson
- Her Sweet Brown Eye Sure Made My Heart Swell (A Limerick), Edwin Tanguma
- Swelling on my Jaw!, Sumita Jetley
- Goodbye Mom Hope your birthday is swell, Kimberly (Strothman) Anderson
- A Swelling Heart, Paul LaFalce
- Sonnet 80: Sweet Swelling Lip, Sir Philip Sidney
- Swell, Stefanie Fontker
- Cliff Is Swell, Christina Sunrise
- Oh How Heart Song Soars Swells, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
0 SINGERS FOUND
Sorry, no results were found !
4 SONGS FOUND
85 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Robert Penn Warren:
the pomp Of pain swells like the ...
And I, "Who else has been in ...
'Tis with my mind As with the tide...
When I give a man an office, I ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The buds swell imperceptibly, ...
We paused before a House that ...
This land is a little land; too ...
The doctor of Geneva stamped the ...