“swell” Search Results
1 POETS FOUND
- swellam, Shahista 6 poems
54 POEMS FOUND
- Ground Swell, Mark Jarman
- That Wind I Used to Hear it Swelling, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Slow Pacific Swell, Yvor Winters
- The New-Chum Swell, Charles Thatcher
- Her Sweet Brown Eye Sure Made My Heart Swell (A Limerick), Edwin Tanguma
- Azure Swells Demand, Marck Riggins
- Swelling Strife, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Swells Up, Brian Minniear
- Why thought only shrinks and not swells?, Aftab Alam
- Anticipation Swells, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Scorcher and the Howling Swell, Banjo Paterson
- Thou Swell, George K. Marshall
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mourning, Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
- It Was a Swell Party Until Someone Somewhat Died, Dizzy Darling
0 SINGERS FOUND
Sorry, no results were found !
4 SONGS FOUND
85 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Robert Penn Warren:
the pomp Of pain swells like the ...
And I, "Who else has been in ...
'Tis with my mind As with the tide...
When I give a man an office, I ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The buds swell imperceptibly, ...
We paused before a House that ...
This land is a little land; too ...
The doctor of Geneva stamped the ...