“sympathy 4” Search Results
37 POETS FOUND
- 474, DarkX 30 poems
- 479, kaylem 20 poems
- 4931, dong123321 11 poems
- 444, shadowmist 2 poems
- 4513, Karabo 2 poems
- 452, xTigerr 2 poems
- 420, Mary Jane 1 poems
- 4982, mark 1 poems
- 432, shoosha 1 poems
- 4852, Babooshka 1 poems
- 444, Ikkyu 3 poems
- Moon, Dante 47 2 poems
- 4280, email@example.com 2 poems
- 435, Zacharia 1 poems
119 POEMS FOUND
- Sympathy, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Sympathy, Emily Jane Brontë
- Sympathy, Henry David Thoreau
- Sympathy, Rabindranath Tagore
- A Pocketful of Sympathy, Alison Cassidy
- Sympathy, Vishesh Bohre
- Sympathy, Eileen Myles
- Accept my sympathy, Sylvia Chidi
- Sympathy, Allama Muhammad Iqbal
- Sympathy, Emma Lazarus
- The Doomed Man: Sympathy for a Serial Killer, Erica Brett
- Learned Helplessness Sympathy Syndrome, Terence G. Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
- I Am Sympathy, arshad arshad
- Sympathy, Holly M. Doyon
14 SINGERS FOUND
18 SONGS FOUND
148 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sympathy with joy intensifies the ...
Self-pity dries up our sympathy for...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
For even satire is a form of ...
Empathy often prevails Where ...
[Sympathy] is easy to get, and it ...
Joseph Wood Krutch:
If tragedy is made effective by ...
George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian) Evans]:
Marriage must be a relation either ...
Children require guidance and ...