“tearin it up and burning it down” Search Results
720 POETS FOUND
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Paterson, Andrew Barton 286 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
- Davis, Andrea 1 poems
910 POEMS FOUND
- Tearing, Tearing, Marjorie DeBol DeFazio
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Let down, down, down, Alexzia Ferdinand
- Down, Down, Down, Anna Malmenlid
- Down Down Down The Drain They Go, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Look Up Into the Sky, It’s a Bird, It’s a Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Andrew's Limerick, Herbert Nehrlich
- Andrew's Paradox, Bob and Alex Eichen
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- Andrasta’s Guild, Steve Trimmer
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
100 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Tearin' It Up (And Burning It ..., Garth Brooks
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
Buckle down, Winsocki, buckle down.
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Hate Californiait's cold and ...
It's important to remember that ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
O Lord Thou pluckest burning
The frost stings sweetly with a ...