“tearin it up and burning it down” Search Results
716 POETS FOUND
- Marvell, Andrew 64 poems
- Breton, Andre 7 poems
- Andersen, Hans Christian 496 poems
- de Chenier, Andre Marie 80 poems
- Lang, Andrew 109 poems
- Andersen, Johannes Carl 3 poems
- Hudgins, Andrew 6 poems
- Bello, Andres 2 poems
- Young, Andrew 2 poems
- Anderson, Jon 6 poems
- Gryphius, Andreas 4 poems
- Zhukovsky, Vasily Andreyevich 6 poems
- Gide, Andre Paul Guillaume 1 poems
- Davis, Andrea 1 poems
905 POEMS FOUND
- The Down's Baby Creed (aka The Creed of Babies With Down Syndrome/The Down Syndrome Creed, Sharon Sudano
- Tearing, Tearing, Marjorie DeBol DeFazio
- Down, Down, Down, Anna Malmenlid
- Let down, down, down, Alexzia Ferdinand
- Look Up Into the Sky, It’s a Bird, It’s a Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Andy's Gone With Cattle, Henry Lawson
- Andy's Return, Henry Lawson
- Titus Andronicus's Complaint, Anonymous Olde English
- St. Andrew's Day-A Toast, Jean Blewett
- Un Chien Andalou (An Andalusian Dog), A. Van Jordan
- St. Andrew's Eve, Cicely Fox Smith
- Andy’s Influenza, David Harris
- Andrew's Mother, Sophia Demas
100 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Tearin' It Up (And Burning It ..., Garth Brooks
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
Buckle down, Winsocki, buckle down.
Saint Andrews crosse, that is his ...
Hate Californiait's cold and ...
The frost stings sweetly with a ...
It's important to remember that ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
O Lord Thou pluckest burning