“tears of a clone” Search Results
692 POETS FOUND
- Ava, 8 poems
- Azad, Abdul Ahad 1 poems
- Al Azad, Alauddin 2 poems
- Abid, Abid Ali 2 poems
- Naqvi, Mohsin 32 poems
- Anonymous Americas, 219 poems
- Akhmatova, Anna 78 poems
- Milne, Alan Alexander 52 poems
- Austin, Alfred 235 poems
- Adams, Arthur Henry 73 poems
- Ammons, Archie Randolph 32 poems
- Blok, Aleksandr Aleksandrovich 53 poems
- Ibn Shaddad, Antarah (Antar) 5 poems
- al-Husri, Abu l-Hasan 1 poems
841 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- An Authentically Aware Altruist Adorns AP As Author Artist Always A-Musing And Anathema All Argument, Jonathan ROBIN
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Tears, Tears, Tears, nadia abduljabbar
- August Angels In The Sun: Queen Augustina's Disclarity & King Augustus' Silent Sejm [MOR 3-15], Ryan Scales
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
- I Am Human I Am An African I Am A South African, Karel Maans
- Russian Gays Are The American Sex Offender's, Is It Poetry
- Offence/Offense, Herbert Nehrlich
- Again, Again, Again, Again, Again..., Windsor Guadalupe Jr
- Often I think and oft I see, akram saqib
- Oft In Sorrow, Oft in Woe, Henry Kirke White
- OFW's WIFE LAMENTATION, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
929 SINGERS FOUND
- Artistst United Against Apartheid 1 poems
- Abi And Esther Ofraim 1 poems
- Blood, Sweat And Tears 2 poems
- Chief Basil And The Offbeat ... 3 poems
- Esther Ofraim 1 poems
- Esther Ofraim And Abi 1 poems
- Eternal Tears Of Sorrow 18 poems
- Jack Off Jill 14 poems
- Lake Of Tears 32 poems
- Off 3 poems
- Offspring 125 poems
1 SONGS FOUND
- Tears of a Clone, Alcazar
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Predictions are often too hard to ...
She was baptized in water by her ...
Mohd Saad Khan:
An Unripen mango always give tears ...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Tears at times have the weight of ...
the clouds in your eyes, are the ...
And so a mysterious creeping ...
Lizette Woodworth Reese:
I wonder at the idleness of tears.
No tears in the writer, no tears in...