“telling” Search Results
4 POETS FOUND
189 POEMS FOUND
- Telling You All, Rainer Maria Rilke
- A Tree Telling of Orpheus, Denise Levertov
- telling our stories, Lucille Clifton
- Telling the Bees, John Greenleaf Whittier
- Alan Dugan Telling Me I Have A Problem With Time, Nick Flynn
- Telling Lies, Randy McClave
- telling someone u love them, brin brauer
- “Ghosts are for the telling”, Naveed Akram
- I'm Telling You This Now, Heart of Ice Die Die Die
- Telling Time the Old Way, RICHARD DOUGLAS PENNANT
- (Africa Poems) A Gentleman Telling Lies!, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- I keep on telling I am good, Asif Andalib
- Telling The Bees, Dónall Dempsey
- My wife is telling me I am mad, gajanan mishra
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Telling 9 poems
11 SONGS FOUND
- (someone's Been) Telling You ..., Fogelberg Dan
- Ain't No Telling, Jimi Hendrix
- And I'm Telling You, Velasquez Regine
- I'm Telling You This, No Authority
- Love Must Be Telling Me ..., Leann Rimes
- No Telling When, Mutton Birds
- Telling Lies, Endanger
- Telling Stories, Tracy Chapman
- Telling Tales, Lightning Seeds
104 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The English are polite by telling ...
George Bernard Shaw:
If there was twenty ways of telling...
I will make a bargain with the ...
No blame should attach to telling ...
Jean De La Bruyère:
A heap of epithets is poor praise: ...
Truth-telling frightens me. Lying ...
We often want one thing and pray ...
Never relinquish clothing to a ...