“telling” Search Results
4 POETS FOUND
242 POEMS FOUND
- A Tree Telling Of Orpheus, Denise Levertov
- Telling Our Stories, Lucille Clifton
- Telling The Bees, John Greenleaf Whittier
- Telling You All, Rainer Maria Rilke
- Alan Dugan Telling Me I Have A Problem With Time, Nick Flynn
- Telling Someone U Love Them, brin brauer
- Telling Time, Kevin Moore
- Notes To My Nieces (Or, Essays In Fortune-Telling ), Evie Shockley
- Telling Lies, Randy McClave
- There's Just No Telling, Jennifer L. Knox
- Telling You Again - You Matter To Me, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- “ghosts Are For The Telling”, Naveed Akram
- I'M Telling You This Now, Heart of Ice Die Die Die
- My Wife Is Telling Me I Am Mad, gajanan mishra
129 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Truth-telling frightens me. Lying ...
I will make a bargain with the ...
Jean De La Bruyère:
One mark of a second-rate mind is ...
Keep telling yourself and others ...
The price of telling your troubles ...
Molière [Jean Baptiste Poquelin]:
He's a wonderful talker, who has ...
The English are polite by telling ...
Whose illusions are his mind bread ...