“ten pound hammer” Search Results
100 POETS FOUND
- Pound, Ezra 249 poems
- Lord Tennyson, Alfred 192 poems
- Tennant, Winnifred Coombe 1 poems
- Tenshi, Tengoku 43 poems
- Luman, Hammer 2 poems
- Hammerstein II, Oscar 2 poems
- Pound, Kody 5 poems
- pounds, sara 10 poems
- 'Pounds' Ibitoye, Jide 43 poems
- Hammerschmidt, Joe 2 poems
- Ahmad, Hammad 1 poems
- Poundher, Maxx 2 poems
- Hammer, Edward 6 poems
- Hammer, Sledge 3 poems
866 POEMS FOUND
- Hammer Hammer Hammer, Guillermo Veloso
- Pound Pound Pound, Erastus Marugu
- Ten Times Ten Doth Search Her Ten Times Ten Times (Terzenelle), Leslie Alexis
- Teng...Teng... Teng, frozen sun
- A Hammer Is A Hammer, Randy McClave
- ***pounding-Pumping***, DAKOTA AUSTIN
- Pound By Pound, Chris Newlash
- Hammer Friend, Hammer Loud, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Pound For Pound, Jeremy Irwin
- The Hammeru-Ha Bound, Berhan Mehari
- Tenerezza — [ 'Tenderness' ], Fabrizio Frosini
- The Tenant-For-Life, Thomas Hardy
- Poem By The Bridge At Ten-Shin, Ezra Pound
- A Tenuous Tenor, John F. McCullagh
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Catherine Drinker Bowen:
Many a man who has known himself at...
In the face of the modern crisis, ...
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:
In this world a man must either be ...
Hubert H Humphrey:
Freedom is hammered out on the ...
Some of these people need ten years...
"I don't suppose there's a man ...
George Bernard Shaw:
Better see rightly on a pound a ...
Pound was silly, bumptious, ...