“thank u” Search Results
681 POETS FOUND
- Das, Madhusudan 1 poems
- Wali, Sheikh Noor-ud-din 26 poems
- Iman, Akhtar ul 10 poems
- Foscolo, Ugo 2 poems
- Prakash, Uday 10 poems
- Uhland, Johann Ludwig 9 poems
- Uniyal, Sunil 90 poems
- Joshi, Umashankar 2 poems
- Ukrainka, Lesia 1 poems
- Underhill, Evelyn 5 poems
- ul Haq, Muhammad Izhar 6 poems
- Overby, Ulrich Peter 1 poems
- Choudhury, Mahbub Ul Alam 1 poems
- Unnamed, Unnamed 1 poems
29 POEMS FOUND
- Thank You Imru Ul-Qais, Saadi Youssef
- Redirected Rage At Students Unblessed-Thank God, I'M No Longer Possessed., Michael Gale
- Thanks For Remembering Us, Dana Gioia
- Now, God Be Thanked Who Has Matched Us With His Hour, Rupert Brooke
- Unfinished Poem..Sorry, I Can'T Finish This..Thanks To All...., lady grace
- Thanksgiving (Usa), Claude H Oliver II
- Thanking Unwritten Soul - Pantun, Ibnu Din Assingkiri
- Make Us Thankful, Edward A. Morris
- Let Us All Offer Thanksgiving (Freedom), Ghulam Ahmad Mahjoor
- O Give Thanks Unto The Lord, Mo...
- Thank You For The Unforgettable Journey, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Let Us Give Thanks (Poem), Dave Tanguay
- Thanks Us Of A, Michael F. Bryant
- Come With Me Let Us Give Thanks, Ralph J. Silverman
60 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
Let us be thankful for the fools. ...
Franklin D Roosevelt:
What worries me, especially, is ...
Thank God I'm over the hill. The ...
Hereditary monarchy offers numerous...
Hearing, seeing and understanding ...
Ethel Watts Mumford:
God gives us our ...
What a beautiful day subsidence and...
Henry David Thoreau:
Statesmen and legislators, standing...