“the ancient giants under the sun” Search Results
496 POETS FOUND
- Underhill, Evelyn 5 poems
- Luhar, Tribhuvandas 8 poems
- Roy, Debi 14 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gangopadhyay, Sunil 4 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Uniyal, Sunil 90 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
895 POEMS FOUND
- Giants' Playground, Yiling Ding
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Sun sun sun, gajanan mishra
- An Ancient to Ancients, Thomas Hardy
- sun, sun, sun, RIC S. BASTASA
- sunday sunday sunday, Shelby Burnside
- The Undertaker's Horse.., Rudyard Kipling
- The Pathetic Undertaking Of An Undermined Mortal, Thomas Bo Lee Daves II
- 'Go To God...He Understands', Linda Winchell
- I Understand And I Just Don't Understand, hopey anderson
- Slow Time Undermine's Flow's Climb, Jonathan ROBIN
- Narleihmu/Narmaleihmu (understanding/not understanding), Nyein Way
57 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
R.D. (Ronald David) Laing:
Schizophrenia cannot be understood ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
When van Gogh paints sunflowers, he...
It is the duty of the human ...
Anselm of Canterbury:
Therefore even the fool agrees that...
While there's life, there's fear.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Where there's a will there's a way.