“the beaches of cheyenne” Search Results
331 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 774 poems
805 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- The Offering Of The New Law, The One Oblation Once Offered, Christina Georgina Rossetti
32 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Yet there is no spring in Florida, ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
The world, as a rule, does not live...
While there's life, there's fear.
The difficulty is no longer to find...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
In retirement, I look for days off ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...
The vanity of others offends our ...