“the beautiful wound” Search Results
281 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
925 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, gajanan mishra
- Beautiful, Oh Beautiful--, Digby Mackworth Dolben
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- 'Time Heals All Wounds', Linda Winchell
- Emotional wounds may never or takes much longer than physical wounds to heal, Sam Arjomandi
- A Beautiful Smile For A Beautiful Day, Marites C. Cayetano
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there's your eyes, Mandolyn ...
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
- Beautiful Life, Beautiful!, Ramdas Bhandarkar
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
26 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Beautiful Wound, At The Gates
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
For the beautiful word begets the ...
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
Soup of the evening, beautiful ...
Henry David Thoreau:
The cart before the horse is ...
How red the rose that is the ...
Our vanity is hardest to wound ...
I think a surgeon is particularly ...
The wound that's made by fire will ...
William Butler Yeats:
No matter what disaster ...