“the beautiful wound” Search Results
303 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
926 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful, gajanan mishra
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- About Being A Wound-Binder, Scarlett Treat
- Emotional Wounds May Never Or Takes Much Longer Than Physical Wounds To Heal, Sam Arjomandi
- Open Wounds-A Harlot's Child, ANNE P LadeeAnne MURRAY
- A Beautiful Smile For A Beautiful Day, Marites C. Cayetano
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Beautiful Life, Beautiful!, Ramdas Bhandarkar
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Our vanity is hardest to wound ...
Anesthesia: wounds without pain. ...
For the beautiful word begets the ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
While there's life, there's fear.
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...