“the blow monkeys” Search Results
298 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 843 poems
904 POEMS FOUND
- Red-Mouthed Small Monkeys, Indian Monkeys, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- A Death Blow Is A Life Blow To Some, Emily Dickinson
- Blow, Bugle, Blow, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Blow Wind Blow, Elia Michael
- He Who From Fate Receives But Blow On Blow, France Preseren
- Blowing High And Blowing Low (From, The Songsters Lyrics), Peter S. Quinn
- Blown-Out Candle, Courtney Beaudry
- Blow Upon Blow, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Blow, Spirit, Blow, Royston Allen
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
For a murderous blow let murderous ...
When you're dealing with monkeys, ...
Who put his brain in his belly ...
Listen, that's the one that done ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
While there's life, there's fear.