“the bonney swans” Search Results
274 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
835 POEMS FOUND
- Haiku 'the silvery swans', Peter S. Quinn
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there's your eyes, Mandolyn ...
- Thembi's Pain (Edit), Zolani Nkomo
- St Theresa's, Theresa Daly
- Mother Theresa's 'Poezia', Masiela Lusha
- Where There's Smoke, There's Failure, John W. McEwers
25 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Bonney Swans, Loreena Mccennitt
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
James Elroy Flecker:
I have seen old ships sail like ...
Swans moulting die, snow melts to ...
W.H. (Wystan Hugh) Auden:
Swans in the winter air A white ...
While there's life, there's fear.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
John L Casti:
A law explains a set of ...
When you become allergic to bonney ...