“the burn” Search Results
5 POETS FOUND
6 POEMS FOUND
- (there's A Fire Burning In My Eyes), Allen Steble
- The Burning Of The People's Variety Theatre, Aberdeen, William Topaz McGonagall
- Riff On Allen Steble's 'There's A Fire Burning In My Eyes's, David McLansky
- Burning Theaters, Inday Prising
- Marcabre Dance For A Dead Mouse, After Robert Burns And Theodore Roethke, Warren Falcon
- Burning Of The Exeter Theatre, William Topaz McGonagall
33 QUOTATIONS FOUND
There's an, oh such a hungry ...
Oh! thou clear spirit of clear ...
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
And what was the theory at the ...
It's true we Americans don't know ...
Henry David Thoreau:
When an Indian is burned, his body ...
A revolutionary poem will not tell ...
You mean those nuts that burn their...
Identity is a bag and a gag. Yet it...