“the camera eye” Search Results
301 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 774 poems
815 POEMS FOUND
- Eye-Witness, Anindya Mukhopadhyay
- A Description Of The Camera-Poet, RIC S. BASTASA
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- The Eyes Your Eyes My Eyes A Mouth The Heart, Emerson Roberts
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- We Cover Thee—sweet Face, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet, There's Love There's Love (From, The Lost Sonnets), Peter S. Quinn
31 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Camera Eye, Rush
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The camera is an instrument that ...
Queen of Great Britain Mary:
I see no cameras! Where are the ...
The artistic performance of a stage...
Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow ...
When you close your eyes to ...
The human eyelid is not teartight ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It does not hurt weak eyes to look ...
My mother's mild-eyed sadness looks...