“the camera eye” Search Results
305 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 776 poems
815 POEMS FOUND
- A Description Of The Camera-Poet, RIC S. BASTASA
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- The Eyes Your Eyes My Eyes A Mouth The Heart, Emerson Roberts
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- We Cover Thee—sweet Face, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet, There's Love There's Love (From, The Lost Sonnets), Peter S. Quinn
- Where There's Smoke, There's Fire, VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
31 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Camera Eye, Rush
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
The camera is an instrument that ...
Queen of Great Britain Mary:
I see no cameras! Where are the ...
The artistic performance of a stage...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
It does not hurt weak eyes to look ...
The human eyelid is not teartight ...
Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow ...
When you close your eyes to ...
My mother's mild-eyed sadness looks...