“the cat crept in” Search Results
728 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Catullus, Gaius Valerius 34 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
901 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Cat, cat, pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Cat's Dream, Pablo Neruda
- A cat is a cat, Karin Holloway
- The Cat of All Cats, Kim Day
- Caterpillar, Caterpillar - A Children's Poem, C Richard Miles
- Cats, cats, Abbie Howard
- The Cat's Song, Marge Piercy
- The Cat of Cats, William Brighty Rands
- CAT: WILD CAT, Michel Galiana
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
132 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Cat Crept In, Mud
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
You may say a cat uses good ...
Desire crept to your knees.
A happy arrangement: many people ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
While there's life, there's fear.
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
Pussy-cat, pussy-cat, where have ...
[Catholicism] offers a much richer ...