“the cat crept in” Search Results
720 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 10 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Catullus, Gaius Valerius 34 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
925 POEMS FOUND
- We Had A Cat And Our Lovely Cat Was Ill, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Internecine Inner Inertia Interaction Or Fatal Flames Of Fame, Andy Brookes
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Cat, Cat, Pussy Cat, gajanan mishra
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Caterpillar, Caterpillar - A Children's Poem, C Richard Miles
- The Cat Of Cats, William Brighty Rands
- Cats, Cats, Abbie Howard
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Cats Are Cats, Apuna Rato
- A Cat Is A Cat, Karin Holloway
- The Cattle-Dog's Death, Henry Lawson
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
'Much of progress is catch-up from ...
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
You may say a cat uses good ...
Le Corbusier [Charle Édouard Jeanne]:
A hundred times have I thought New ...
M. E. W Sherwood:
... the first cathedral you see ...
Just because you're cat has ...
Desire crept to your knees.
Henry David Thoreau:
Every man is entitled to come to ...