“the christmas song 13” Search Results
288 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Singh 13, Mandeep 7 poems
- Reeves (male)(13), Ashley 15 poems
863 POEMS FOUND
- Fragments - Lines 1327 - 1334, Theognis
- Fragments - Lines 1341 - 1350, Theognis
- Fragments - Lines 1353 - 1356, Theognis
- Psalm 139: 13-14, rafael barboza
- Fragments - Lines 1337 - 1340, Theognis
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun (Sonnet 130), William Shakespeare
- Sonnet 138: When my love swears that she is made of truth, William Shakespeare
- NUMBERS-11-13-2010 dedicated to AFZAL SHAUQ, Heather Burns
- 136 Syllables at Rocky Mountain Dharma Center, Allen Ginsberg
- Translation of Petrarch's Rima, Sonnet 134, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- 13 snail shell house, Shaun Shane
31 SINGERS FOUND
995 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Barbara F Meltz:
Whether your child is 3 or 13, ...
G.C. (Georg Christoph) Lichtenberg:
If an angel were ever to tell us ...
The salary cap ... will be accepted...
Blues are the songs of despair, but...
In the swamp in secluded ...
Sir Walter Scott:
'Twas Christmas broach'd the ...
The eleventh day of Christmas, My ...
The fourth day of Christmas, My ...