“the closing irony” Search Results
257 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
850 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Irony's Bite (A Sonnet), Aria Siren
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- WHERE THERE'S SMOKE, THERE'S FIRE, VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
- Where There's Smoke, There's Failure, John W. McEwers
- Mother Theresa's 'Poezia', Masiela Lusha
- The World Is a Thespian's Stage, Christine K. Trease
- The Future Theolog's First Blink from Sleep, Bill Grace
23 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Closing Irony, Sacrilege
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Two fundamental literary qualities:...
Irony dissolves sentiment, but ...
Irony, forsooth! Guard yourself, ...
Irony is a disciplinarian feared ...
Irony regards every simple truth as...
While there's life, there's fear.
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...