“the death of john smith” Search Results
738 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Dryden, John 112 poems
- Newman, John Henry 30 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
853 POEMS FOUND
- Angel Of Death (Death Death Death Death Death), Udiah (witness to Yah)
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- John-John, Thomas MacDonagh
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #2, Brian Johnston
- Tid Till Off-Magi, Istvan Dan Molnar Uriel
- Off-Kilter, Spinning Happily, Mary Angela Douglas
- Off-Screen Marriage, Liza Sud
- Smith-Erotic, Ramona Thompson
- Smith-With-A-Hi, Cicely Fox Smith
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
I can only see death and more ...
I have Johnsonised the land; and I ...
Alison Hawthorne Deming:
As deaths have accumulated I have ...
Do not speak like a death's-head, ...
The name of a successor is like the...
Oh death, death, why do you never ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
How death-cold is literary genius ...
Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso):
Death is less bitter punishment ...