“the dream is still alive” Search Results
707 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Islam, Kazi Nazrul 265 poems
- Watts, Isaac 467 poems
895 POEMS FOUND
- Dreams and dreams many of your dreams are my dreams, Susie Sunshine
- Dream Matcher's Response to Dreamcatcher's Dream Hatcher, Jonathan ROBIN
- Too Dream Or Not Too Dream Too Dream Or Not Too Dream, Iain Ferguson
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Isaiah's Message To Israel, Bob Gotti
- Isms, Isms, Isms, john tiong chunghoo
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- ! ! Stillness: a Poem for the International Day of Stillness, November 28, Michael Shepherd
- Stille, stille, Zions Døttre smaa, Nicolaj Frederik Severin Grundtvig
- Alive-R U Sure U R Alive?, Monk E. Biz
- -Just seems alive-, David Howerton
- alive, alive, RIC S. BASTASA
- Alive, alive o', Ruth Walters
52 SINGERS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
A novel is what you dream in your ...
If a little dreaming is dangerous, ...
They will tell me I talk about ...
George Bernard Shaw:
Your wits can't thicken in that ...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
Eyes I dare not meet in dreams In ...
Edmund Burke Feldman:
The darkened theatre; a soft, ...
America is not so much a nightmare ...