“the gates of delirium” Search Results
347 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 860 poems
868 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Ph: Stanford: Softly Off-Colored Poem #1, Brian Johnston
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
It's an ideal house for delirium ...
Drugs bring us to the gates of ...
You can't understand what you don't...
The little choices that we make ...
God has given us the keys of wisdom...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...