“the last remaining light” Search Results
317 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
841 POEMS FOUND
- 'Light seeking light, doth light of light beguile', Pooja Roy
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- In dreams of rain or by lightning’s light I, umashankar manthravadi
- Real love, at last, being first, not last, at last, James Darwin Smith II
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- The Death Of Thee's Lover, Ike Thomas
- A Thespian's Love Affair, Thoughts of a Single Man
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Where There's Smoke, There's Failure, John W. McEwers
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
39 SINGERS FOUND
- James Last 2 poems
- Last Gentlemen 1 poems
- Ashen Light 11 poems
- Baddiel, Skinner And The Lightning ... 1 poems
- Electric Light Orchester 10 poems
- Electric Light Orchestra 112 poems
- Gordon Lightfoot 50 poems
- Hopkins Lightnin 5 poems
- Hopkins Lightning 3 poems
- J.j. Light 1 poems
- Lightfoot Gordon 16 poems
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Last Remaining Light, Audioslave
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Light, seeking light, doth light of...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
The eastern light our spires touch ...
Love was before the light ...
Baudelaire compared the great names...
This is my playes last scene, here ...
Put out the light, and then put out...
Let me give light, but let me not ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
The difference between the almost ...