“the last remaining light” Search Results
319 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 768 poems
843 POEMS FOUND
- 'Light seeking light, doth light of light beguile', Pooja Roy
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Real love, at last, being first, not last, at last, James Darwin Smith II
- In dreams of rain or by lightning’s light I, umashankar manthravadi
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there's your eyes, Mandolyn ...
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- WHERE THERE'S SMOKE, THERE'S FIRE, VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
39 SINGERS FOUND
- James Last 2 poems
- Last Gentlemen 1 poems
- Ashen Light 11 poems
- Baddiel, Skinner And The Lightning ... 1 poems
- Electric Light Orchester 10 poems
- Electric Light Orchestra 112 poems
- Gordon Lightfoot 50 poems
- Hopkins Lightnin 5 poems
- Hopkins Lightning 3 poems
- J.j. Light 1 poems
- Lightfoot Gordon 16 poems
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Last Remaining Light, Audioslave
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Light, seeking light, doth light of...
T.S. (Thomas Stearns) Eliot:
The eastern light our spires touch ...
Love was before the light ...
Baudelaire compared the great names...
This is my playes last scene, here ...
Put out the light, and then put out...
Let me give light, but let me not ...
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]:
The difference between the almost ...