“the lion s mouth” Search Results
739 POETS FOUND
- Fogarty, Lionel 17 poems
- Michael, James Lionel 3 poems
- Johnson, Lionel Pigot 16 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
843 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Stinger's Stung by Singer's Tongue after Lewis Carroll Mad Gardener's Song Sylvie and Bruno, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Suicide Scythe of the Serpent's Soldier Swaying it's Seven Heads, Carlos Gutierrez
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- [I Saw His Round Mouth's Crimson], Wilfred Owen
- LION'S ROAR, Philo Yan
- I Saw His Round Mouth's Crimson, Wilfred Owen
- A Lion’s Roar (Fun Poem 36), David Harris
- Picture of Daniel in the Lion's Den at Hamilton Palace, William Wordsworth
- Sonnet 19: Devouring Time blunt thou the lion's paws, William Shakespeare
- Lion's Pride, Ryan Lee Morris
- Fisherman's Dilemma senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu senryu, Udiah (witness to Yah)
992 SINGERS FOUND
993 SONGS FOUND
- Lion's Den, Believable Picnic
- Mouth To Mouth, Glove
- Mouth to Mouth, Faith No More
- The Lion (don't Kill The Lion), Barabas
- The Lion's Mouth, Kajagoogoo
- The Lion's Share, Fogelberg Dan
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 ..., Best Brains Productions
- Where There's A Whip There's A..., Faster Pussycat
- Sailor Star Song (opening ..., Hanazawa Kae
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
My fate cries out, And makes each ...
The man that once did sell the ...
D.H. (David Herbert) Lawrence:
So, she will never leap up that way...
Miguel De Cervantes:
A closed mouth catches no flies.
My mouth blooms like a cut.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
Thought is made in the mouth.
Contemporaries live from second ...