“the long black veil” Search Results
579 POETS FOUND
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth 531 poems
- Long, Haniel 4 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Thomas Blackburn, 4 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
902 POEMS FOUND
- Black Black Black Black Black! ! ! !, Bashing the Dumbasses
- Long, Long, Long, Long Ago, Neela Nath
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- The Blackness Of The Black Black Night, Shalom Freedman
- No Longer You, No Longer Me, No Longer Us, Are Meant To Be.., Nichole Hoehn
- Long Long And So Long!, Umasree Raghunath
- The Black Cat, The Black Night And The Black Hamlet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gen Black Black Black, Mill Field
- The Black-Black Feeling, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- The Long Long-Drawing Waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Things fade over time but virtues ...
Robert N Lee:
Better have a black face than be ...
For mainstream American blacks, the...
... the black girls didn't get ...
The human mind is like Salome at ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
Virtue has a veil, vice a mask.
Our blight is ideologiesthey ...