“the long black veil” Search Results
566 POETS FOUND
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth 531 poems
- Long, Haniel 4 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Thomas Blackburn, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
900 POEMS FOUND
- Long, Long, Long, Long Ago, Neela Nath
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- The Blackness Of The Black Black Night, Shalom Freedman
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Gen Black Black Black, Mill Field
- The Black Cat, The Black Night And The Black Hamlet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Long long and so long!, Umasree Raghunath
- A long, long sleep, a famous sleep, Emily Dickinson
- The Color Black (Black Pride), Magdala Compere
- Long, Too Long America, Walt Whitman
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Black rose for my beautiful black women, James Brown
- A Momentary Longing To Hear Sad Advice From One Long Dead, Kenneth Koch
71 SINGERS FOUND
3 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Black girl black girl lips as ...
Ay, in the very temple of ...
everything is lost, everything is ...
For mainstream American blacks, the...
... the black girls didn't get ...
Robert Earl Hayden:
Standing to America, bringing ...
Virtue has a veil, vice a mask.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...