“the machine s breaking down” Search Results
723 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
865 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- The Down's Baby Creed (Aka The Creed Of Babies With Down Syndrome/The Down Syndrome Creed, Sharon Sudano
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Down, Down, Down, Anna Malmenlid
- Let Down, Down, Down, Alexzia Ferdinand
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Drum Machine, Drum Machine, Kevin Patrick
- Breaking My Heart, Breaking My Heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Breaking Out, Breaking Down, Edder Ramirez
- A Machine-Ic World!, HudaM DeGratePoet
- Breaking Free… Breaking True, Majdoleen (Maggie) Sukayri
- Life Is A Vending Machine-A Real One, R.S. Farris
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
Why does the soul always require a ...
Man will never be enslaved by ...
An actress is not a machine, but ...
Fathoms down, fathoms down, how ...
Booker T Washington:
You can't hold a man down without ...
Sir Herbert Read:
In a sense, every tool is a ...
Nature is a self-made machine, more...
There is a down-and-outness under ...