“the orchid s sleep” Search Results
722 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Suman, Shivmangal Singh 2 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
878 POEMS FOUND
- Sensitive Selfless Scribe's Shorthand Script Successfully Shows Superb Syllabic Stanza Susurration, Jonathan ROBIN
- The Orchid-Like Fingers, Wang Qian
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Sleep, Sleep, My Sweet One Sleep, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Sleep And Sleep And Sleep To Dream, gajanan mishra
- Sleep Sleep Sleep, otteri selvakumar
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Work, Sleep, Work, Sleep, Work, Mark R Slaughter
- Sleep Now, O Sleep Now, James Joyce
- A Long, Long Sleep, A Famous Sleep, Emily Dickinson
- The Sleep-Walkers, Khalil Gibran
- Little Sleep's-Head Sprouting Hair In The Moonlight, Galway Kinnell
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Life itself is a bubble and a ...
Sleepy-head is no longer aroused by...
While there's life, there's fear.
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...