“the red telephone” Search Results
383 POETS FOUND
- Redpath, Beatrice 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
836 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- My Love, A Red-red Red Rose, Fall In Love Not Please With My Lassie, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Red vines (Parody of Red red Wine by Neil Diamond), Ryan Brodesser
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- RED, RED, RED, Adeoye Adetoba
- Red + Red = Double as Red Rebel in Trouble, Harindhar Reddy
- Bakker the Red- Nosed Evangelist (sung to the tune Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer), Joe Rosochacki
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Red Lips Are Not So Red, Wilfred Owen
- Red Apple, Red Apple, John McAdam
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Red, Red Rose, Bill Simmons
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there's your eyes, Mandolyn ...
45 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Red Telephone, Love
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
All alone by the telephone.
Redrum! Redrum! Redrum!
Swinging clusters of red, the ...
It is merely a linguistic ...
There is a basic principle that ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
While there's life, there's fear.