“the remembering high the memory” Search Results
286 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 776 poems
902 POEMS FOUND
- Every Year Some Of My High-School Classmates Die, Shalom Freedman
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Remembering Every Guinea, Remembering Every Ten, Alexandra Lee
- A High-Toned Old Christian Woman, Wallace Stevens
- The High-Toned Old Christian Woman, Wallace Stevens
- Indignation Of A High-Minded Spaniard, William Wordsworth
- 'The Memory Train (Train, Train, Mammery-Memory), Micheal Valencia
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher And Higher~~~, Mr. Nobody
- High-School Days, Rupa Gogoi
- Flying High, High Above The Sky, Jessie Stevens
- In High Gear (Cruising Down Life's Highway...), Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Freedom, high-day! high-day, ...
Through the particular, in wartime,...
Outside literature, high-flown ...
'There are higher forms of madness ...
High expectations lead to high ...
Forgetting and remembering are ...
Looking on oneself as something ...
The horse stares at its captor, ...