“the remembering high the memory” Search Results
302 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 820 poems
906 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Remembering Every Guinea, Remembering Every Ten, Alexandra Lee
- A High-Toned Old Christian Woman, Wallace Stevens
- The High-Toned Old Christian Woman, Wallace Stevens
- Indignation Of A High-Minded Spaniard, William Wordsworth
- 'The Memory Train (Train, Train, Mammery-Memory), Micheal Valencia
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher And Higher~~~, Mr. Agape
- Flying High, High Above The Sky, Jessie Stevens
- In High Gear (Cruising Down Life's Highway...), Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Tale Of High School Days (Dedicated To My High School Friends And Teachers), Herojit Philem
- The Rhode Island Red Rooster, Texas Two-Steppin', High-Falootin' Chicken Song, Susan Sparks
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Freedom, high-day! high-day, ...
Through the particular, in wartime,...
Outside literature, high-flown ...
'There are higher forms of madness ...
High expectations lead to high ...
I don't need alcohol to get high, ...
Forgetting and remembering are ...
Looking on oneself as something ...