“the sad caper” Search Results
350 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Long, Timothy 91 poems
- Sadelseth, Sadey 2 poems
808 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- The Title Should Be Sad Sad Sad, Paul De Chavez
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Sad Sad Day, Laura Green
- Close Those Sad Sad Eyes, Beautiful Grim
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there's your eyes, Mandolyn ...
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
- How Sad, How Sad, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Sade’s Poem, Melvyn Mohan
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
32 SINGERS FOUND
3 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There they are drooping over the ...
The sad companion, dull-eyed ...
To write one song, I said, As sad ...
John Greenleaf Whittier:
For of all sad words of tongue or ...
Sad hours seem long.
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Things are in the saddle, And ride...
The still, sad music of humanity,