“the shortest straw” Search Results
304 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 843 poems
833 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Summer Song Of The Strawberry-Girl, Mary Botham Howitt
- Poetry As Mud-Built, Straw-Thatched Houses And Life Seen Against Such A Backdrop, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Sticky Strawberry-Red., Fay Slimm
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Jam, Theresa Ann Moore
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- We Cover Thee—sweet Face, Emily Dickinson
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
ATUL CHANDRA SARKAR:
The longest happiness is always ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Great geniuses have the shortest ...
Under all conditions well-organized...
“The shortest distance between two ...
O. Henry [William Sydney Porter]:
A straw vote only shows which way ...
To a person grasping at straws, one...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...