“the shy one” Search Results
424 POETS FOUND
- Shoshauna Shy, 1 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
You bet I'm shy. I'm a shyster ...
Multatuli [Eduard Douwer Dekker]:
There is only one evil, one crime, ...
One leader, one people, signifies ...
One must live the way one thinks or...
One must always hope when one is ...
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
DebussyA pretty girl with one...
Whatever tears one may shed, in the...
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe:
If one doesn't know one's own ...