“the silver tassie” Search Results
310 POETS FOUND
- Silverstein, Sheldon Allan 215 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
908 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- *(Fifty feet tall (inspired by Shel Silverstein's 'One inch tall')), Allen Steble
- Ring Presentation Poem: Sequel Inspired by Shel Silverstein's Poem 'One Inch Tall', Robert J. Bartlett
- Behold Silver's Got A Gun, Dash Black
- On Silver's Eyes, eric parungao
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
- Mother Theresa's 'Poezia', Masiela Lusha
29 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Silver Tassie, Burns Robert
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Walter De La Mare:
A harvest mouse goes scampering ...
Stephen Vincent Benét:
Seine and Piave are silver ...
The silver, snarling trumpets 'gan ...
Silver bells, silver bells, It's ...
George A Norton:
Every cloud must have a silver ...
H.L. (Henry Lewis) Mencken:
PucciniSilver macaroni, ...
While there's life, there's fear.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...