“the snowbird calls” Search Results
291 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 836 poems
843 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- Snowbirds, Archibald Lampman
- We Cover Thee—sweet Face, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet, There's Love There's Love (From, The Lost Sonnets), Peter S. Quinn
- Where There's Smoke, There's Fire, VUSI CHRIS VENUS MALALA
- Snowbirds, Helen Miles
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
The extreme limit of ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
A state always calls itself ...
Society drives people crazy with ...
George Bernard Shaw:
When a man wants to murder a tiger ...
The timid man calls himself ...