“the stranglers” Search Results
287 POETS FOUND
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- Onken, Theodora (Theo) 828 poems
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
While there's life, there's fear.
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...
Gabriel Ifeanyi Onyewu:
They'll never know what drives you,...
Where there's a will there's a way.