“the truth whole truth nuthin but th” Search Results
460 POETS FOUND
- Yeats, William Butler 399 poems
- Butler, Ellis Parker 74 poems
- Butler, Samuel 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
893 POEMS FOUND
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Truth Truth Truth, gajanan mishra
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth, O Anna Niemus
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Truth, Truth And Truth, gajanan mishra
- Truth Is Truth, Always Truth, gajanan mishra
- The Truth The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth, RIC S. BASTASA
- Sonnet: Thank You Doctors, Whole-Heartedly, Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
- Complete Whole-Truth, gajanan mishra
- - Whole The World Told Me That I Chose The Most Beautiful Lady In Whole The World-, Ali Sabry
- Whole-Hearted Love, Stephanie Hazle
- Life's Whole Tests Are Absolutely God's Whole Tests, MOHAMMAD SKATI
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Edward Kofi Louis:
The truth is never too young or too...
No matter what we see, we don't see...
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai:
The whole wealth of the whole world...
Henry David Thoreau:
The lawyer's truth is not Truth, ...
Perhaps no one as yet has been ...
Truth-telling frightens me. Lying ...
An epigram is a flashlight of a ...
Alfred North Whitehead:
There are no whole truths; all ...