“the wreck of the edmund fitzgerald” Search Results
361 POETS FOUND
- Spenser, Edmund 173 poems
- Blunden, Edmund 28 poems
- Waller, Edmund 27 poems
- Fitzgerald, Edward 8 poems
- Sears, Edmund Hamilton 1 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
851 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Train Wreck Ended By Car Wreck, Brevet Wilson
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
38 SINGERS FOUND
- Dave Edmunds 1 poems
- Edmunds Dave 7 poems
- Ella Fitzgerald 51 poems
- Fitzgerald Ella 2 poems
- Fitzgerald Patrik 39 poems
- Scott Fitzgerald And Ivonne Keely 1 poems
- Abi And Esther Ofraim 1 poems
- Chief Basil And The Offbeat ... 3 poems
- Esther Ofraim 1 poems
- Esther Ofraim And Abi 1 poems
- Jack Off Jill 14 poems
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Wreck of The Edmund ..., Gordon Lightfoot
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
Though there are wreck-masters ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald thought that ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
Better to sink in boundless deeps, ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...
The vanity of others offends our ...
Sarah Orne Jewett:
Wrecked on the lee shore of age.