“the wreck of the edmund fitzgerald” Search Results
343 POETS FOUND
- Spenser, Edmund 172 poems
- Blunden, Edmund 28 poems
- Waller, Edmund 27 poems
- Fitzgerald, Edward 8 poems
- Sears, Edmund Hamilton 1 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Rand, Theodore Harding 15 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
830 POEMS FOUND
- It's a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *It’s a Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) , Mad(off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- George Edmunds' Song, Charles Dickens
- Sonnet To George The Fourth, On The Repeal Of Lord Edward Fitzgerald's Forfeiture, George Gordon Byron
- In A Copy of Fitzgerald's, Richard Le Gallienne
- To The Rose-Tree From Omar's Grave, Planted At Fitzgerald's, John Bannister Tabb
- Edmund's Wedding, Mary Darby Robinson
- Inscription On A Wall In St. Edmund's Church In Lombard Street, London, Anonymous British
- Switching on, off, on, off, on, off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Train Wreck Ended By Car Wreck, Brevet Wilson
- The Police Officer's Wife, Donna Nimmo
38 SINGERS FOUND
- Dave Edmunds 1 poems
- Edmunds Dave 7 poems
- Ella Fitzgerald 51 poems
- Fitzgerald Ella 2 poems
- Fitzgerald Patrik 39 poems
- Scott Fitzgerald And Ivonne Keely 1 poems
- Abi And Esther Ofraim 1 poems
- Chief Basil And The Offbeat ... 3 poems
- Esther Ofraim 1 poems
- Esther Ofraim And Abi 1 poems
- Jack Off Jill 14 poems
1 SONGS FOUND
- The Wreck of The Edmund ..., Gordon Lightfoot
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
the thing I came for: the wreck ...
Henry David Thoreau:
Though there are wreck-masters ...
Sarah Orne Jewett:
Wrecked on the lee shore of age.
There is a reportorial quality in ...
What is most appalling in an F. ...
While there's life, there's fear.
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...