“the wreck of the edmund fitzgerald” Search Results
372 POETS FOUND
- Spenser, Edmund 173 poems
- Fitzgerald, Edward 8 poems
- Waller, Edmund 27 poems
- Blunden, Edmund 27 poems
- Sears, Edmund Hamilton 1 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- O'Hara, Theodore 1 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
854 POEMS FOUND
- It's A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World, Joe Rosochacki
- *it’s A Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) , Mad(Off) World Part Deux*, Joe Rosochacki
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On, Off..., Purple 97 Angeline
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Train Wreck Ended By Car Wreck, Brevet Wilson
- The Oft-Repeated Dream, Robert Frost
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Henry David Thoreau:
Though there are wreck-masters ...
F. Scott Fitzgerald thought that ...
The difficulty is no longer to find...
Colette [Sidonie Gabrielle Colette]:
Don't ever wear artistic jewelry; ...
While there's life, there's fear.
To sin offers repentance and ...
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
In retirement, I look for days off ...