“toad the wet sprocket” Search Results
270 POETS FOUND
- Carryl, Guy Wetmore 50 poems
- Wetherald, Ethelwyn 20 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Theuriet, André 1 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
- Banville, Theodore de 43 poems
- Antheunis, Gentil Theodoor 1 poems
- , Théophile de Viau 33 poems
- Aubanel, Theodore 2 poems
870 POEMS FOUND
- Polly Sprocket's New Hair-Do, Sharon Jane Lansbury
- It's All wet, wet, wet, maria sudibyo
- Wet Wet Wet, George BernardBloodyShaw
- Toad's Day Out, David Wood
- Toad, My Eastern American Toad, Kelly Zion
- Toad To Toad, Marian Wheaton
- Mr. Toad’s unexpected Christmas: A Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme, Jim Milks
- Toady's Wretched Captivity, Aven Black
- The Toad's Visit, Michael Pruchnicki
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- A Wetback's Pride, Jacqueline Dorantes
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Toad The Wet Sprocket 51 poems
336 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
That bottled spider, that foul ...
The bad poet is a toady mimicking ...
As cool as the pale wet leaves of ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
While there's life, there's fear.
Helpless, unknown, and ...
[A toad-eater] is a metaphor taken ...