“trick” Search Results
296 POEMS FOUND
- Trickling Trickling Depths, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The trickster, of tricks, Ron Farmer
- An Obsessive Combination Of Onotological Inscape, Trickery And Love, Anne Sexton
- Halloween, trick or treat., Christian Lacdael
- Trick or Treat, Bruce Larkin
- I have been tricked by flying too close, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Trick or Treat, Somario Campbell
- They tricked her is saying belle, Ahmad Shawqi
- Trick or Treat (Halloween), Patricia Darcy
- Dog Trick #1 & #2, Sonya Florentino
- I breathed enough to learn the trick,, Emily Dickinson
- The Avaricious Wife And Tricking Gallant, La Fontaine
- Trick or Treat, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Trick or Treat?, Anita Jonker
33 SONGS FOUND
92 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I know a trick worth two of that.
When in doubt, win the trick.
Frank S Nugent:
Capt. York: Colonel, if you send ...
Rev Sharpton, Al:
If I use the media, even with ...
The notion of a universality of ...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
"It's better to be fooled than to ...
Neat trick: to be roused to ...
Lovers always believe one another's...