“trick” Search Results
289 POEMS FOUND
- The trickster, of tricks, Ron Farmer
- An Obsessive Combination Of Onotological Inscape, Trickery And Love, Anne Sexton
- I have been tricked by flying too close, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Mind playin tricks, StaceyLeigh Olner
- Trick or Treat (Halloween), Patricia Darcy
- Dog Trick #1 & #2, Sonya Florentino
- Trick, Md. Asadullah
- Halloween, trick or treat., Christian Lacdael
- The Avaricious Wife And Tricking Gallant, La Fontaine
- Monkey tricks, hariharans sundaram
- April Fool's Trick Haiku, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black
- Trick Or Treat, Terry Mar
- They tricked her is saying belle, Ahmad Shawqi
- Trickster, Stefanie Fontker
33 SONGS FOUND
92 QUOTATIONS FOUND
I know a trick worth two of that.
When in doubt, win the trick.
Frank S Nugent:
Capt. York: Colonel, if you send ...
Rev Sharpton, Al:
If I use the media, even with ...
The notion of a universality of ...
E.M. (Edward Morgan) Forster:
"It's better to be fooled than to ...
Neat trick: to be roused to ...
Lovers always believe one another's...