“twenty one” Search Results
81 POETS FOUND
- Two, Twenty 1 poems
- alone, one man 22 poems
- AVElar, ONElia 62 poems
- who waits, one 53 poems
- Tap, One 12 poems
- One, Soulful 43 poems
- Girl, One 10 poems
- Self, One 11 poems
- Poet, OneLine 23 poems
- one, anonymous 35 poems
- mabovula, onesimo odwa 17 poems
- No One, Lovely 28 poems
- One1, Fanged 19 poems
- Bin Nauman, Oneeb 3 poems
- NKWE, KUTLWANO SONJI NOBLE ONE 17 poems
34 POEMS FOUND
- When I Was One-and-Twenty, Alfred Edward Housman
- One And Twenty, Samuel Johnson
- Twenty-One Poems, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- On Turning Twenty-One, Glenn Bagshaw
- Twenty One Roses (A Treatise on Relationships), Winda Marks
- Twenty-one Gun salute, Chance Foreman
- I Am Twenty One, William Ndweisile Somenze
- Twenty One, Ted Middleton
- Twenty One Harvest Moons, Aniruddha Pathak
- Twenty-One**, Neil Young
- The Ruba'iyat Of Creteil Lake - Part Twenty-One, T (no first name) Wignesan
- To the Poet, Who was once Twenty-One, Andrew David Clarke
- Twenty-One Shades of Blue / 21 Shades of Blue, Ryan Scales
- Twenty-One Years Old, Jacob Bearer
27 SINGERS FOUND
6 SONGS FOUND
71 QUOTATIONS FOUND
F. Scott Fitzgerald:
One of those men who reach such an ...
It is scarcely exaggeration to say ...
In the course of twenty crowded ...
Oh, never mind the fashion. When ...
A baby nurse is one that changes ...
A.E. (Alfred Edward) Housman:
When I was one-and-twenty I heard ...
Unlike Boswell, whose Journals ...
One is not the same parent at ...