“until it sleeps” Search Results
34 POETS FOUND
- Sleeps, Sleeper 1 poems
- Do Us Part, Until Death 2 poems
- Italyanskaya, Galina 20 poems
- Calvino, Italo 0 poems
- Oscar, Itai 68 poems
- Tebagano, Itumeleng 8 poems
- singh, itisha 1 poems
- Hiromi Itō, 1 poems
- Buffon, Za Italian 19 poems
- Ogunderu, Olugbenga Itunu 32 poems
- Rose, It's me 5 poems
- Itsuki, Ayase 1 poems
- Solomon, Itsoghole O 4 poems
- Italicus, Silius 0 poems
920 POEMS FOUND
- The City That Never Sleeps-Is The City That Sadly Weeps., Michael Gale
- Itch, Itch, Itch, maria sudibyo
- Look Up Into The Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s A Plate, It’s Super Granny, Joe Rosochacki
- Ang Sayaw Sa Itik-Itik, RIC S. BASTASA
- Love Reckons By Itself—alone, Emily Dickinson
- In India, It's Impossible, Impossible To Be An Indian English Poet, It's Impossible, Quite Impossible, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Him…..It's Neo-Colonialism, OKURINMETA OOFRN
- Mia Bella Ragazza Italiana (My Beautiful Italian Girl), Adam McKim
- Italy : 12. Italy, Samuel Rogers
- It's Not Me, It's The Tablets, Royston Allen
- From Ithaca To Ithaca, Jose F Rosado
- If It's To Be, Then It's Up To Me, Tsholofelo Phakathi
- ' ' ' Hey Pushpinder...It's Me...It's Youki...I'Ve Come Home!, Dónall Dempsey
- (3.3) Sensuous Woman (It's Not Love, But It's Not Bad...), Karl Stuart Kline
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Look, it's moving. It's alive, it's...
It's raining my soul, it's raining,...
It's delightful, it's delicious, ...
Until the philosophy which holds ...
A thinking woman sleeps with ...
He who sleeps half a day has won ...
He is asleep. He knows no longer ...
Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour:
when the hunter sleeps at night the...