“utami trie” Search Results
345 POEMS FOUND
- Haiku...An' I Tried, An' I Tried, An' I Tried!, Ken e Hall
- Forget Not Yet The Tried Intent, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- O True And Tried, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Night I Tried To Kill Myself, Lisa French
- I Tried To Think A Lonelier Thing, Emily Dickinson
- 'I Have Tried Without Success', Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
- Will Slaves And Their Masters...Be Equally Tried, James B. Earley
- The Bridal Of Triermain, Sir Walter Scott
- I Promise, I Tried, But Its Not My Fault, forever gone
- At The Cafe Trieste, Harold Norse
- Sick And Tried My Poem, christian guice
- Space Alien Attacked Me, Then Tried To Mate With My Weed Eater #2, Paul Fisher
- A Friendship Tried And True, A. P. Hancock
- Tried But In Vain, villiamor calventas
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sir Philip Sidney:
That busy archer his sharp arrows ...
She tried to found a salon, and ...
She tried to sit on my lap while I ...
True art tries not to attract ...
Between two evils, I always pick ...
I have tried so hard to do right.
Don Juan tries not to see the ...
When choosing between two evils, I ...