“utami trie” Search Results
314 POEMS FOUND
- 'Voices, Eyes, and Tries', Bryan Hammond
- A Flower Which Tries To Live, Rohit Sapra
- The night I tried to kill myself, Lisa French
- O true and tried, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Bridal Of Triermain, Sir Walter Scott
- At the Cafe Trieste, Harold Norse
- I tried to think a lonelier Thing, Emily Dickinson
- A Friendship Tried and True, A. P. Hancock
- A Tried Friend, A True Friend, Madison Julius Cawein
- Forget Not Yet The Tried Intent, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- I Tried, Brynn Fier
- I Tried, Some Girl
- Have You Tried, Marco Jimenez
- 'I Have Tried Without Success', Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
1 SINGERS FOUND
- Utami Trie 3 poems
19 SONGS FOUND
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Sir Philip Sidney:
That busy archer his sharp arrows ...
I know that winter death has never ...
I have tried so hard to do right.
Lewis Carroll [Charles Lutwidge Dodgson]:
We tried pathetic appeals to the ...
It's not enough to be great, ...
As life developed, I faced each ...
Whoever knows he is deep tries to ...
Laura Elizabeth Richards:
Once there was an elephant, Who ...