“victor” Search Results
262 POETS FOUND
- Hugo, Victor Marie 278 poems
- Victoria Sackville-West, 17 poems
- Daley, Victor James 80 poems
- Daley, Victor 93 poems
- Ackermann, Louise-Victorine Choquet 24 poems
- Blackburn, Victoria Grace 6 poems
- Segalen, Victor 29 poems
- Sia, Nicole Anne 10 poems
- Victor Kukich, Gabriel 8 poems
- Stelhaum, Victoria 2 poems
- EspositoJozefek, Taryn 9 poems
- Le., Victor 1 poems
- Dollar, Victoria 27 poems
- Jordan, Christian 1 poems
668 POEMS FOUND
- Joy Of Victory-Agony Of Defeat, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Victory, And Victory!, Arsene Hodali
- Poetry’s Victory Is A Victory Of Humanity, Catherine Yen
- Victory-Phase-Two, Nyein Way
- A Victory-On-The-Bus Poem, robert dickerson
- A Victory-On-The-Bus Poem Ii, robert dickerson
- Victoriasee-Barsch!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victor Victoria, Leaking Pen
- Victor, WH Auden
- The Little Chimney Sweep - Victorian Times, Ernestine Northover
- To Victory, Siegfried Sassoon
- Victoria (Acrostic Poem), Naseeru Taneemu Annuree
- Victory Comes Late, Emily Dickinson
- The Old Victorian School House, Julia Ann Holliday
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Even victors are by victories ...
Victor Hugo was a madman who ...
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
Divine persons are character born, ...
I would rather be remembered by a ...
Now are our brows bound with ...
You win the victory when you yield ...
A victory is twice itself when the ...
To give the victory to the right, ...