“vince gill” Search Results
192 POETS FOUND
- Magee, John Gillespie 3 poems
- Dufrénoy, Adélaïde-Gillette 2 poems
- St. Vincent Millay, Edna 166 poems
- Benet, Stephen Vincent 52 poems
- Voiture, Vincent 35 poems
- Rahul, Gillu 26 poems
- Gillis, Deyna 2 poems
- Cox, Gillena 48 poems
- Poetry, Vinz 298 poems
- Shaw, Gillian.E. 52 poems
- Commerford, Gillian 133 poems
- Maria Mazziotti Gillan, 1 poems
- Jones, Gillian 1 poems
- Killic, Vince 2 poems
146 POEMS FOUND
- At The Gill-Nets, Duncan Campbell Scott
- To The Gilly-Flower, Edward Henry Bickersteth
- Lines To Miss Chinnery,Of Gillwell-House, Sir John Carr
- Goody Blake And Harry Gill, William Wordsworth
- The Ballad Of Father Gilligan, William Butler Yeats
- Gillespie., Sir Henry Newbolt
- Stephen Gill As I Have Known Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Stepehn Gill As A Singer Of Om Shantih Shantih Shantih, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Where There Is Voice For Peace, Think It That It Is Of Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Jack And Gill, Anonymous English
- In Stephen Gill's Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Dove Of Peace By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Romani Suttur Gillie, Anonymous British
- Stephen Gill, A Modernist Or A Post-Modernist, A Colonial Or A Post-Colonial, Bijay Kant Dubey
16 SONGS FOUND
13 QUOTATIONS FOUND
So that's why you're green around ...
But I owe something to Vincent, and...
If Mr. Vincent Price were to be ...
Henry David Thoreau:
It is now many years that men have ...
Beware the/easy griefs, that fool ...
his gills were breathing in the ...
Gillian Taylor: You're from outer ...
The year growing ancient, Not yet ...