“w kristine” Search Results
16 POETS FOUND
- Boe, Kristine 16 poems
- Mendez, Kristine 2 poems
- Urquhart, Kristine 5 poems
- Brillo, Kristine Michelle 11 poems
- Kristine, Heidi 1 poems
- Melville, Kristine 4 poems
- Harper, Kristine 3 poems
- manuel, kristine 1 poems
- suzara, kristine 1 poems
- laurio, kristine 2 poems
- Roee, Kristine 6 poems
- Kristine M.Edwards, 2 poems
- Magada, Kristine 1 poems
- mantala, chloe kristine 1 poems
929 POEMS FOUND
- Women's Language, Women's Heart, Women's Soul, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Wisdom Wisdom Wisdom Wisdom Wisdom Wisdom, David Taylor
- Chocolate to Die For *aka* Willy Wonka’s Woeful Ways of Weeping, Joe Rosochacki
- I'm only a mere weak and weary human wandering this wicked and wretched world, Kevin Lynch
- Wainwright’s Wheel’s Weal Rights Wane, Jonathan ROBIN
- Wonder Woman.. (Dedicated to women on women's day), TheBigThinkg Human
- Old Wheelbarrow (On reading William Carlos Williams' Red Wheelbarrow), Merton Lee
- - Whole The World Told Me That I Chose The Most Beautiful Lady In Whole The World-, Ali Sabry
- Wanderer über der Welt - Nach Shelley: The World's Wanderers, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Cigarettes And Whiskey And Wild, Wild Women, Anne Sexton
- Within Without, Without Within, Alfred Barna
- Winter's Coldest Wintery Wind., Michael Gale
- Willie's fair and Willie's rare, Anonymous British
- Song—My Wife's a winsome wee thing, Robert Burns
1 SINGERS FOUND
- W. Kristine 1 poems
996 SONGS FOUND
- Wann Wird's Mal Wieder Richtig..., Creme 21
- Wann Wird's 'mal Wieder ..., Carrell Rudi
- Woher Kommen Wir - Wo Gehen ..., Milva
- A Woman's Worth, Alicia Keys
- A Woman's Worth (Remix), Alicia Keys
- Dal A Ravaszdi Shakespeare ..., Cseh Tamás
- Denn Wir Wissen Was Wir Tun, Ina Deter
- Doch Wie's Mal War Vergiss I ..., Nicki
- Einmal Wird Der Wind Sich ..., Andy Borg
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Anna Julia Cooper:
The colored woman feels that ...
Archie Randolph Ammons:
The wonderful workings of the ...
Working women today are trying to ...
Back in the days when men were ...
...black women write differently ...
Henry David Thoreau:
That Walt Whitman, of whom I wrote ...
Women's weapons, water-drops.
SWETA LEENA PANDA:
'Whole world's beauty hide within a...