“walking in the underground” Search Results
627 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Peacocke, Inez Isabel Maud 1 poems
- Goswami, Indira 2 poems
876 POEMS FOUND
- Walking Walking Walking, jerome moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- India’s 63rd Independence Day – a Pledge, Dr John Celes
- India’s 62nd Independence Day, Dr John Celes
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Tryst with Destiny (in poem form for India’s 64th Independence Day), Dr John Celes
- Flowers to India, Gifts to India, Gifts to India from US, UK,, Madhu Madhu
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- Modern Indian English Poetry Represents It Not The Whole of India, Indian Thought And Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
107 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Walking in The Underground, Pat Benatar
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
For like a mole I journey in the ...
My delight and thy ...
Franklin D Roosevelt:
A reactionary is a somnambulist ...
The wisdom of age: don't stop ...
While there's life, there's fear.
It is in our interests to let the ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
subways, rivered under streets and...