“walking in the underground” Search Results
672 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 36 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 20 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Rex Ingamells, 7 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- , Theognis of Megara 21 poems
873 POEMS FOUND
- Walking Walking Walking, jerome moore
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, And Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis And Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- Tagore Song (#108) Please Let My Love Flow To Thee, Thee, Only To Thee, Tushar Ray
- Rainbow Walking-How Long?, Lonnie Hicks
- My Physical Therapy-Sports Poem, Kathryn Marie Thurman
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Remember Thee! Remember Thee!, George Gordon Byron
- Where There's A Will There's A Way, Mr. Bean
- There's Them And There's Me, Sofia May
- Modern Indian English Poetry Represents It Not The Whole Of India, Indian Thought And Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- We Cover Thee—sweet Face, Emily Dickinson
- Sonnet, There's Love There's Love (From, The Lost Sonnets), Peter S. Quinn
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
To insult my intelligence is to ...
Political correctness is driving ...
While there's life, there's fear.
Duc De La Rochefoucauld, François:
Men would rather speak ill of ...
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel:
The true theater of history is ...
O world invisible, we view thee, O ...
There's no more faith in thee than ...
I will not do thee so much wrong to...