“walking in the underground” Search Results
629 POETS FOUND
- Insha, Inshaullah Khan 5 poems
- Indori, Rahat 13 poems
- Roethke, Theodore 35 poems
- de la Cruz, Sor Juana Ines 9 poems
- Bachmann, Ingeborg 29 poems
- , Ibn-e-Insha 17 poems
- Annensky, Innokenty Fedorovich 26 poems
- Theocritus, 42 poems
- Gautier, Theophile 105 poems
- Theognis, 20 poems
- d'Aubigne, Theodore Agrippa 27 poems
- Theodor Storm, 4 poems
- Ingelow, Jean 92 poems
- Ingemann, Bernhard Severin 188 poems
876 POEMS FOUND
- Walking Walking Walking, jerome moore
- Thee, Thee, Only Thee, Thomas Moore
- O Lord, We Praise Thee, Bless Thee, and Adore Thee, Martin Luther
- Thesis Thesis and Thesis, Shashikant Nishant Sharma
- There's Them and There's Me, Sofia May
- A Translation of Mother Theresa's poem, 'Life', Masiela Lusha
- Flowers to India, Gifts to India, Gifts to India from US, UK,, Madhu Madhu
- Where there's a will there's a way, Mr. Bean
- Thee We Adore, O Hidden Savior, Thee, Thomas Aquinas
- Hugs- A Warmth- A therapy- A healing - A sign of affection.- Hugs Heals, Umasree Raghunath
- Where Theres Beauty, Theres You:, Sherry Painter
- Modern Indian English Poetry Represents It Not The Whole of India, Indian Thought And Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- 15th Of August 2014 - India's Independence Day., Hardik Vaidya
- Insomnia, insomnia...Insomnia!, indira babbellapati
107 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- Walking in The Underground, Pat Benatar
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
For like a mole I journey in the ...
My delight and thy ...
Franklin D Roosevelt:
A reactionary is a somnambulist ...
The wisdom of age: don't stop ...
While there's life, there's fear.
It is in our interests to let the ...
They out-talked thee, hissed thee, ...
subways, rivered under streets and...