“wasn t born to follow” Search Results
726 POETS FOUND
- Tynan, Katharine 160 poems
- de Bornier, Henri 1 poems
- Traherne, Thomas 31 poems
- Tzara, Tristan 5 poems
- Su Tung-po, 6 poems
- Tranströmer, Tomas 16 poems
- Thombre, Tryambak Bapuji 9 poems
- Tasso, Torquato 46 poems
- Thomas Tickell, 7 poems
- Thaarup, Thomas 11 poems
- McGonagall, William Topaz 204 poems
- Tolkien, John Ronald Reuel 38 poems
- Harrison, Tony 6 poems
- Toomer, Jean 21 poems
838 POEMS FOUND
- Toot-Toot-Tootsie Good Bye (Well Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye Toot Toot Tootsie Don'T Cry), Joe Rosochacki
- Twitter Tweet Twitter Tweet Twitter (Twitter Tweet Twitter Tweet Twitter Twitter Tweet Twitter Tweet Twitter), Eliza Doalot
- Timing Times Time- Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock..., Frank James Ryan Jr (FjR)
- Follow Follow Follow Me, gajanan mishra
- Keep Sanity, Follow, Follow, Follow..., RIC S. BASTASA
- Ten Times Ten Doth Search Her Ten Times Ten Times (Terzenelle), Leslie Alexis
- Tippy-Toe, Tippy-Tippy Toe…, Louise Tredoux
- I Wasn'T Right, I Wasn'T Wrong, Nyagaka Charles
- Tick-Tock Tick-Tock, Michael Carlson
- Tick Tock...Tick Tock...Tick Tock, Victoria Ritchie
- Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
- Ting-A-Ling, Ting-A-Ling, Ting-A-Ling,, Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Totally Tout Apricot From Tot To Totter, Jonathan ROBIN
- Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock, gajanan mishra
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Because she wasn't doing the norm ...
We are born, so to speak, twice ...
In following him, I follow but ...
Follow the fellow who follows a ...
Following someone who doesn't love ...
Edward Kofi Louis:
Some people are born to create ...
Today is, after all, today, but ...
Fredric M Frank:
Under the Big Top, only two days ...