“we are underused” Search Results
734 POETS FOUND
- Pietro Aretino, 1 poems
- Arène, Paul 17 poems
- Holmes, Oliver Wendell 334 poems
- Webster, Augusta Davies 83 poems
- Johnson, James Weldon 63 poems
- Wesley, John 31 poems
- Kees, Weldon 38 poems
- Wesley, Charles 35 poems
- Webster, John 10 poems
- Wells, Carolyn 53 poems
- Werfel, Franz 13 poems
- Victoria Sackville-West, 17 poems
- Wesley McNair, 1 poems
- Wergeland, Henrik 4 poems
- Thomas Weelkes, 6 poems
914 POEMS FOUND
- You aren't the first and you sure aren't my last, Talia Goldson
- Wednesday's Child (Sheffield Wednesday Soccer Club), Margaret Kollmer
- welcome welcome welcome, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Weather's Wet!, Graeme Williams
- It's All wet, wet, wet, maria sudibyo
- Wealth Wealth and Only Wealth, gajanan mishra
- Wet Wet Wet, George BernardBloodyShaw
- Welcome To Webster's, Barlot ...
- Len Webster's 'Childhood Is...', Len Webster
- The wedding's Day, Natasa Tocuc
- Fragment. Welcome Joy, And Welcome Sorrow, John Keats
- Epigram On My Wedding- Day To Penelope, George Gordon Byron
- welcome, welcome., RIC S. BASTASA
- Sonnet: My Wealth- Poetry, Dr John Celes
95 SINGERS FOUND
1 SONGS FOUND
- We Are Underused, Pavement
200 QUOTATIONS FOUND
Cecil Day Lewis:
We'd like to fight but we fear ...
Ares gives his verdict without ...
When you are seventeen you aren't ...
[H.H. (Hector Hugh) Munro] Saki:
Great Socialist statesmen aren't ...
In philosophy if you aren't moving ...
Not even Ares battles against ...
Ares, gold-changer of bodies.
George Gordon Noel Byron:
Though women are angels, yet ...